Re: [DecaturMomClub] Re: Nanny / Mom Playgroup

  • Jessica Cummo
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 14, 2013
      Hi all,
      I started a new group. I invited those of us that expressed interest. It I missed anyone please let me know! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

      Jessica
    • Jessica Rock
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 14, 2013
        Hi, I'd like to join. I have a 7 mo old girl. Thanks!
        Jessica

        On Wednesday, August 14, 2013, Jessica Cummo wrote:

        Hi all,
        I started a new group. I invited those of us that expressed interest. It I missed anyone please let me know! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

        Jessica

      • Jeanne
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 14, 2013
          Please include me...jeanneh314@...

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Aug 14, 2013, at 10:11 AM, Jessica Cummo <jcummo2233@...> wrote:

          Hi all,
          I started a new group. I invited those of us that expressed interest. It I missed anyone please let me know! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

          Jessica

        • Tessa Scanlon
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 15, 2013
            Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
            Tessa
          • hchase523
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 16, 2013
              I'd also be interested in more info about the group. My son is 6 months old.

              Thanks.
              Heather
              --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Tessa Scanlon <tessascanlon@...> wrote:

              > Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
              > Tessa

            • carahoushmand
              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 20, 2013
                I am aslo interested. I have a 3 month old.

                Thanks,
                Cara

                carahoushmand@...

                --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "hchase523" <hchase523@...> wrote:

                > I'd also be interested in more info about the group. My son is 6 months old.
                >
                > Thanks.
                > Heather
                > --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Tessa Scanlon <tessascanlon@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
                > > Tessa

              • Brooke
                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 21, 2013
                  I have an almost 10 month old, very social, little boy and we need a playgroup also! Add me to the email list please! Ombrookeom@...