Re: [DecaturMomClub] Re: Nanny / Mom Playgroup

  • Karuna Sharma
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
      My email address is sharma_karuna14@...
      I guess I could join though I have no nanny; well not even a baby yet.

      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 13, 2013
        Interested as well! Our Max is just about 6 months. It would be great if there were some weekend meetings - to get the kids of some full time working parents in there too!

        Thanks.

      • Jessica Cummo
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 14, 2013
          Hi all,
          I started a new group. I invited those of us that expressed interest. It I missed anyone please let me know! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

          Jessica
        • Jessica Rock
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 14, 2013
            Hi, I'd like to join. I have a 7 mo old girl. Thanks!
            Jessica

            On Wednesday, August 14, 2013, Jessica Cummo wrote:

            Hi all,
            I started a new group. I invited those of us that expressed interest. It I missed anyone please let me know! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

            Jessica

          • Jeanne
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 14, 2013
              Please include me...jeanneh314@...

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Aug 14, 2013, at 10:11 AM, Jessica Cummo <jcummo2233@...> wrote:

              Hi all,
              I started a new group. I invited those of us that expressed interest. It I missed anyone please let me know! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

              Jessica

            • Tessa Scanlon
              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 15, 2013
                Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
                Tessa
              • hchase523
                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 16, 2013
                  I'd also be interested in more info about the group. My son is 6 months old.

                  Thanks.
                  Heather
                  --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Tessa Scanlon <tessascanlon@...> wrote:

                  > Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
                  > Tessa

                • carahoushmand
                  Message 8 of 26 , Aug 20, 2013
                    I am aslo interested. I have a 3 month old.

                    Thanks,
                    Cara

                    carahoushmand@...

                    --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "hchase523" <hchase523@...> wrote:

                    > I'd also be interested in more info about the group. My son is 6 months old.
                    >
                    > Thanks.
                    > Heather
                    > --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Tessa Scanlon <tessascanlon@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
                    > > Tessa

                  • Brooke
                    Message 9 of 26 , Aug 21, 2013
                      I have an almost 10 month old, very social, little boy and we need a playgroup also! Add me to the email list please! Ombrookeom@...