Re: Nanny / Mom Playgroup

  • Nancy Spradley
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 12 12:25 PM
      Hi,

      I nanny for a 9 month old girl.  I've checked with her mom, and both she and I are interested in being a part of this playgroup.  Please contact me at nancyspradley@....

      Thanks so much!

      Nancy
      --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "sblackman0408" wrote:

      > I am looking for an organized Playgroup for my 1 year old daughter - preferably 1-2 times a week. Thanks, in advance!

    • Karuna Sharma
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 12 8:10 PM
        I would be interested to bond with other mommies. I am due in November.

        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 12 8:13 PM
          My email address is sharma_karuna14@...
          I guess I could join though I have no nanny; well not even a baby yet.

          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 13 7:57 AM
            Interested as well! Our Max is just about 6 months. It would be great if there were some weekend meetings - to get the kids of some full time working parents in there too!

            Thanks.

          • Jessica Cummo
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 14 7:11 AM
              Hi all,
              I started a new group. I invited those of us that expressed interest. It I missed anyone please let me know! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

              Jessica
            • Jessica Rock
              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 14 7:37 AM
                Hi, I'd like to join. I have a 7 mo old girl. Thanks!
                Jessica

                On Wednesday, August 14, 2013, Jessica Cummo wrote:

                Hi all,
                I started a new group. I invited those of us that expressed interest. It I missed anyone please let me know! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

                Jessica

              • Jeanne
                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 14 7:59 AM
                  Please include me...jeanneh314@...

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Aug 14, 2013, at 10:11 AM, Jessica Cummo <jcummo2233@...> wrote:

                  Hi all,
                  I started a new group. I invited those of us that expressed interest. It I missed anyone please let me know! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

                  Jessica

                • Tessa Scanlon
                  Message 8 of 26 , Aug 15 10:44 AM
                    Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
                    Tessa
                  • hchase523
                    Message 9 of 26 , Aug 16 7:01 AM
                      I'd also be interested in more info about the group. My son is 6 months old.

                      Thanks.
                      Heather
                      --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Tessa Scanlon <tessascanlon@...> wrote:

                      > Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
                      > Tessa

                    • carahoushmand
                      Message 10 of 26 , Aug 20 6:54 AM
                        I am aslo interested. I have a 3 month old.

                        Thanks,
                        Cara

                        carahoushmand@...

                        --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "hchase523" <hchase523@...> wrote:

                        > I'd also be interested in more info about the group. My son is 6 months old.
                        >
                        > Thanks.
                        > Heather
                        > --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Tessa Scanlon <tessascanlon@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
                        > > Tessa

                      • Brooke
                        Message 11 of 26 , Aug 21 8:45 AM
                          I have an almost 10 month old, very social, little boy and we need a playgroup also! Add me to the email list please! Ombrookeom@...