Re: [DecaturMomClub] Re: Nanny / Mom Playgroup

  • Gal Adam Spinrad
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 12 11:14 AM
      Thank you Jessica. 5 month old Judah and I can be reached at gal.a.spinrad@.... I have an older daughter Dahlia who is 9 and whose bus from school arrives at 3pm, so meeting anytime before that (ideally any day but Wednesday) is good for us. :)

      Thanks, Gal

      On Aug 12, 2013, at 12:20 PM, pamryan <pamryan@...> wrote:

      Jessica,

      Thanks for getting this started!  My email is pamryan@....  My little guy and I are looking forward to meeting more moms and children,

      Pam, mommy to Robert 7 months

      ---- On Mon, 12 Aug 2013 10:55:03 -0400 Stacy Blackman <sblackman0408@...> wrote ----

      That sounds amazing, Jessica!  Thanks for taking the lead on this.  My email address is sblackman0408@... and our nanny's email address is cayleerm521@... (her name is Caylee).

      Really looking forward to getting this started!

      Stacy M. Blackman

      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 12 12:25 PM
        Hi,

        I nanny for a 9 month old girl.  I've checked with her mom, and both she and I are interested in being a part of this playgroup.  Please contact me at nancyspradley@....

        Thanks so much!

        Nancy
        --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "sblackman0408" wrote:

        > I am looking for an organized Playgroup for my 1 year old daughter - preferably 1-2 times a week. Thanks, in advance!

      • Karuna Sharma
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 12 8:10 PM
          I would be interested to bond with other mommies. I am due in November.

          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 12 8:13 PM
            My email address is sharma_karuna14@...
            I guess I could join though I have no nanny; well not even a baby yet.

            Really looking forward to getting this started!

            Stacy M. Blackman

            I'm happy to collect email addresses. We can decide on a day and place to play each week and those who can make it can come.
            On Aug 12, 2013, at 9:27 AM, "shamsbeloved" <shams@...> wrote:

            Also interested...have a 7.5 mo old boy. :)

            --- In mailto:DecaturMomClub%40yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Kapetanovic <kkapetanovic@...> wrote:

            > I would be too, I have an almost 10 month boy.
            >
            > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Jeanne <jeanneh314@...> wrote:
            >
            > > In interested too-6 month old
            > >
            > > Sent from my iPhone
            > >
            > > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:01 PM, pamryan <pamryan@...> wrote:
            > >

            > >> We are interested! I have a 7 month old boy.
            > >>
            > >> Pam
            > >>
            > >> ---- On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:44:20 -0400 Jessica Cummo<jcummo2233@...> wrote ----
            > >>

            > >> Stacy,
            > >> I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!
            > >>
            > >> Jessica

          • Nadia Kounang
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 13 7:57 AM
              Interested as well! Our Max is just about 6 months. It would be great if there were some weekend meetings - to get the kids of some full time working parents in there too!

              Thanks.

            • Jessica Cummo
              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 14 7:11 AM
                Hi all,
                I started a new group. I invited those of us that expressed interest. It I missed anyone please let me know! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

                Jessica
              • Jessica Rock
                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 14 7:37 AM
                  Hi, I'd like to join. I have a 7 mo old girl. Thanks!
                  Jessica

                  On Wednesday, August 14, 2013, Jessica Cummo wrote:

                  Hi all,
                  I started a new group. I invited those of us that expressed interest. It I missed anyone please let me know! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

                  Jessica

                • Jeanne
                  Message 8 of 26 , Aug 14 7:59 AM
                    Please include me...jeanneh314@...

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Aug 14, 2013, at 10:11 AM, Jessica Cummo <jcummo2233@...> wrote:

                    Hi all,
                    I started a new group. I invited those of us that expressed interest. It I missed anyone please let me know! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

                    Jessica

                  • Tessa Scanlon
                    Message 9 of 26 , Aug 15 10:44 AM
                      Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
                      Tessa
                    • hchase523
                      Message 10 of 26 , Aug 16 7:01 AM
                        I'd also be interested in more info about the group. My son is 6 months old.

                        Thanks.
                        Heather
                        --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Tessa Scanlon <tessascanlon@...> wrote:

                        > Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
                        > Tessa

                      • carahoushmand
                        Message 11 of 26 , Aug 20 6:54 AM
                          I am aslo interested. I have a 3 month old.

                          Thanks,
                          Cara

                          carahoushmand@...

                          --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "hchase523" <hchase523@...> wrote:

                          > I'd also be interested in more info about the group. My son is 6 months old.
                          >
                          > Thanks.
                          > Heather
                          > --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Tessa Scanlon <tessascanlon@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
                          > > Tessa

                        • Brooke
                          Message 12 of 26 , Aug 21 8:45 AM
                            I have an almost 10 month old, very social, little boy and we need a playgroup also! Add me to the email list please! Ombrookeom@...