Re: [DecaturMomClub] Re: Nanny / Mom Playgroup

  • Kathleen
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
      Jessica,
      A better email for me is kskapetanovic@.... That one gets checked regularly.
      Looking forward to it, thanks for taking the lead.
      Kathleen & Christopher, 10 mos

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

      From: Jessica Cummo <jcummo2233@...>;
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
        Thank you Jessica. 5 month old Judah and I can be reached at gal.a.spinrad@.... I have an older daughter Dahlia who is 9 and whose bus from school arrives at 3pm, so meeting anytime before that (ideally any day but Wednesday) is good for us. :)

        Thanks, Gal

        On Aug 12, 2013, at 12:20 PM, pamryan <pamryan@...> wrote:

        Jessica,

        Thanks for getting this started!  My email is pamryan@....  My little guy and I are looking forward to meeting more moms and children,

        Pam, mommy to Robert 7 months

        ---- On Mon, 12 Aug 2013 10:55:03 -0400 Stacy Blackman <sblackman0408@...> wrote ----

        That sounds amazing, Jessica!  Thanks for taking the lead on this.  My email address is sblackman0408@... and our nanny's email address is cayleerm521@... (her name is Caylee).

        Really looking forward to getting this started!

        Stacy M. Blackman

        --- In mailto:DecaturMomClub%40yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Kapetanovic <kkapetanovic@...> wrote:

        > I would be too, I have an almost 10 month boy.
        >
        > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Jeanne <jeanneh314@...> wrote:
        >
        > > In interested too-6 month old
        > >
        > > Sent from my iPhone
        > >
        > > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:01 PM, pamryan <pamryan@...> wrote:
        > >

        > >> We are interested! I have a 7 month old boy.
        > >>
        > >> Pam
        > >>
        > >> ---- On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:44:20 -0400 Jessica Cummo<jcummo2233@...> wrote ----
        > >>

        > >> Stacy,
        > >> I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!
        > >>
        > >> Jessica

      • Nancy Spradley
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
          Hi,

          I nanny for a 9 month old girl.  I've checked with her mom, and both she and I are interested in being a part of this playgroup.  Please contact me at nancyspradley@....

          Thanks so much!

          Nancy
          --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "sblackman0408" wrote:

          > I am looking for an organized Playgroup for my 1 year old daughter - preferably 1-2 times a week. Thanks, in advance!

        • Karuna Sharma
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
            I would be interested to bond with other mommies. I am due in November.

            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
              My email address is sharma_karuna14@...
              I guess I could join though I have no nanny; well not even a baby yet.

              Really looking forward to getting this started!

              Stacy M. Blackman

              I'm happy to collect email addresses. We can decide on a day and place to play each week and those who can make it can come.
              On Aug 12, 2013, at 9:27 AM, "shamsbeloved" <shams@...> wrote:

              Also interested...have a 7.5 mo old boy. :)

              --- In mailto:DecaturMomClub%40yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Kapetanovic <kkapetanovic@...> wrote:

              > I would be too, I have an almost 10 month boy.
              >
              > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Jeanne <jeanneh314@...> wrote:
              >
              > > In interested too-6 month old
              > >
              > > Sent from my iPhone
              > >
              > > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:01 PM, pamryan <pamryan@...> wrote:
              > >

              > >> We are interested! I have a 7 month old boy.
              > >>
              > >> Pam
              > >>
              > >> ---- On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:44:20 -0400 Jessica Cummo<jcummo2233@...> wrote ----
              > >>

              > >> Stacy,
              > >> I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!
              > >>
              > >> Jessica

            • Nadia Kounang
              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 13, 2013
                Interested as well! Our Max is just about 6 months. It would be great if there were some weekend meetings - to get the kids of some full time working parents in there too!

                Thanks.

              • Jessica Cummo
                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 14, 2013
                  Hi all,
                  I started a new group. I invited those of us that expressed interest. It I missed anyone please let me know! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

                  Jessica
                • Jessica Rock
                  Message 8 of 26 , Aug 14, 2013
                    Hi, I'd like to join. I have a 7 mo old girl. Thanks!
                    Jessica

                    On Wednesday, August 14, 2013, Jessica Cummo wrote:

                    Hi all,
                    I started a new group. I invited those of us that expressed interest. It I missed anyone please let me know! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

                    Jessica

                  • Jeanne
                    Message 9 of 26 , Aug 14, 2013
                      Please include me...jeanneh314@...

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On Aug 14, 2013, at 10:11 AM, Jessica Cummo <jcummo2233@...> wrote:

                      Hi all,
                      I started a new group. I invited those of us that expressed interest. It I missed anyone please let me know! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

                      Jessica

                    • Tessa Scanlon
                      Message 10 of 26 , Aug 15, 2013
                        Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
                        Tessa
                      • hchase523
                        Message 11 of 26 , Aug 16, 2013
                          I'd also be interested in more info about the group. My son is 6 months old.

                          Thanks.
                          Heather
                          --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Tessa Scanlon <tessascanlon@...> wrote:

                          > Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
                          > Tessa

                        • carahoushmand
                          Message 12 of 26 , Aug 20, 2013
                            I am aslo interested. I have a 3 month old.

                            Thanks,
                            Cara

                            carahoushmand@...

                            --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "hchase523" <hchase523@...> wrote:

                            > I'd also be interested in more info about the group. My son is 6 months old.
                            >
                            > Thanks.
                            > Heather
                            > --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Tessa Scanlon <tessascanlon@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
                            > > Tessa

                          • Brooke
                            Message 13 of 26 , Aug 21, 2013
                              I have an almost 10 month old, very social, little boy and we need a playgroup also! Add me to the email list please! Ombrookeom@...