Re: [DecaturMomClub] Re: Nanny / Mom Playgroup

  • pamryan
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
      Jessica,

      Thanks for getting this started!  My email is pamryan@....  My little guy and I are looking forward to meeting more moms and children,

      Pam, mommy to Robert 7 months

      ---- On Mon, 12 Aug 2013 10:55:03 -0400 Stacy Blackman <sblackman0408@...> wrote ----

      That sounds amazing, Jessica!  Thanks for taking the lead on this.  My email address is sblackman0408@... and our nanny's email address is cayleerm521@... (her name is Caylee).

      Really looking forward to getting this started!

      Stacy M. Blackman

      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
        Jessica,
        A better email for me is kskapetanovic@.... That one gets checked regularly.
        Looking forward to it, thanks for taking the lead.
        Kathleen & Christopher, 10 mos

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

        From: Jessica Cummo <jcummo2233@...>;

        --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Kapetanovic <kkapetanovic@...> wrote:

        > I would be too, I have an almost 10 month boy.
        >
        > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Jeanne <jeanneh314@...> wrote:
        >
        > > In interested too-6 month old
        > >
        > > Sent from my iPhone
        > >
        > > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:01 PM, pamryan <pamryan@...> wrote:
        > >

        > >> We are interested! I have a 7 month old boy.
        > >>
        > >> Pam
        > >>
        > >> ---- On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:44:20 -0400 Jessica Cummo<jcummo2233@...> wrote ----
        > >>

        > >> Stacy,
        > >> I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!
        > >>
        > >> Jessica

      • Gal Adam Spinrad

          I'm happy to collect email addresses. We can decide on a day and place to play each week and those who can make it can come.
          On Aug 12, 2013, at 9:27 AM, "shamsbeloved" <shams@...> wrote:

          Also interested...have a 7.5 mo old boy. :)

          --- In mailto:DecaturMomClub%40yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Kapetanovic <kkapetanovic@...> wrote:

          > I would be too, I have an almost 10 month boy.
          >
          > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Jeanne <jeanneh314@...> wrote:
          >
          > > In interested too-6 month old
          > >
          > > Sent from my iPhone
          > >
          > > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:01 PM, pamryan <pamryan@...> wrote:
          > >

          > >> We are interested! I have a 7 month old boy.
          > >>
          > >> Pam
          > >>
          > >> ---- On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:44:20 -0400 Jessica Cummo<jcummo2233@...> wrote ----
          > >>

          > >> Stacy,
          > >> I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!
          > >>
          > >> Jessica

        • Nancy Spradley
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
            Hi,

            I nanny for a 9 month old girl.  I've checked with her mom, and both she and I are interested in being a part of this playgroup.  Please contact me at nancyspradley@....

            Thanks so much!

            Nancy
            --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "sblackman0408" wrote:

            > I am looking for an organized Playgroup for my 1 year old daughter - preferably 1-2 times a week. Thanks, in advance!

          • Karuna Sharma
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
              I would be interested to bond with other mommies. I am due in November.

              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
                My email address is sharma_karuna14@...
                I guess I could join though I have no nanny; well not even a baby yet.

                Really looking forward to getting this started!

                Stacy M. Blackman

                I'm happy to collect email addresses. We can decide on a day and place to play each week and those who can make it can come.
                On Aug 12, 2013, at 9:27 AM, "shamsbeloved" <shams@...> wrote:

                Also interested...have a 7.5 mo old boy. :)

                --- In mailto:DecaturMomClub%40yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Kapetanovic <kkapetanovic@...> wrote:

                > I would be too, I have an almost 10 month boy.
                >
                > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Jeanne <jeanneh314@...> wrote:
                >
                > > In interested too-6 month old
                > >
                > > Sent from my iPhone
                > >
                > > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:01 PM, pamryan <pamryan@...> wrote:
                > >

                > >> We are interested! I have a 7 month old boy.
                > >>
                > >> Pam
                > >>
                > >> ---- On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:44:20 -0400 Jessica Cummo<jcummo2233@...> wrote ----
                > >>

                > >> Stacy,
                > >> I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!
                > >>
                > >> Jessica

              • Nadia Kounang
                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 13, 2013
                  Interested as well! Our Max is just about 6 months. It would be great if there were some weekend meetings - to get the kids of some full time working parents in there too!

                  Thanks.

                • Jessica Cummo
                  Message 8 of 26 , Aug 14, 2013
                    Hi all,
                    I started a new group. I invited those of us that expressed interest. It I missed anyone please let me know! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

                    Jessica
                  • Jessica Rock
                    Message 9 of 26 , Aug 14, 2013
                      Hi, I'd like to join. I have a 7 mo old girl. Thanks!
                      Jessica

                      On Wednesday, August 14, 2013, Jessica Cummo wrote:

                      Hi all,
                      I started a new group. I invited those of us that expressed interest. It I missed anyone please let me know! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

                      Jessica

                    • Jeanne
                      Message 10 of 26 , Aug 14, 2013
                        Please include me...jeanneh314@...

                        Sent from my iPhone

                        On Aug 14, 2013, at 10:11 AM, Jessica Cummo <jcummo2233@...> wrote:

                        Hi all,
                        I started a new group. I invited those of us that expressed interest. It I missed anyone please let me know! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

                        Jessica

                      • Tessa Scanlon
                        Message 11 of 26 , Aug 15, 2013
                          Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
                          Tessa
                        • hchase523
                          Message 12 of 26 , Aug 16, 2013
                            I'd also be interested in more info about the group. My son is 6 months old.

                            Thanks.
                            Heather
                            --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Tessa Scanlon <tessascanlon@...> wrote:

                            > Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
                            > Tessa

                          • carahoushmand
                            Message 13 of 26 , Aug 20, 2013
                              I am aslo interested. I have a 3 month old.

                              Thanks,
                              Cara

                              carahoushmand@...

                              --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "hchase523" <hchase523@...> wrote:

                              > I'd also be interested in more info about the group. My son is 6 months old.
                              >
                              > Thanks.
                              > Heather
                              > --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Tessa Scanlon <tessascanlon@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
                              > > Tessa

                            • Brooke
                              Message 14 of 26 , Aug 21, 2013
                                I have an almost 10 month old, very social, little boy and we need a playgroup also! Add me to the email list please! Ombrookeom@...