Re: [DecaturMomClub] Re: Nanny / Mom Playgroup

  • Stacy Blackman
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 11, 2013
      Maybe if there enough parents/nannies who are interested, we could set up a playgroup that met weekly or biweekly at a local park, library, etc.?  Thoughts?

      I am also interested in this. Mine is 7.5 mths.
      Thank you,
      Jessica

      Jessica
    • Gal Adam Spinrad
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 11, 2013
        I would be interested. My son is just 5 months old but very social and loves people. :)

        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 11, 2013
          Stacy,
          I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!

          Jessica

          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 11, 2013
            We are interested!  I have a 7 month old boy.

            Pam

            ---- On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:44:20 -0400 Jessica Cummo<jcummo2233@...> wrote ----

            Stacy,
            I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!

            Jessica

            On Aug 11, 2013, at 12:41 PM, Gal Adam Spinrad <gal.a.spinrad@...> wrote:

            I would be interested. My son is just 5 months old but very social and loves people. :)

            On Aug 11, 2013, at 10:47 AM, Stacy Blackman <sblackman0408@...> wrote:

            Maybe if there enough parents/nannies who are interested, we could set up a playgroup that met weekly or biweekly at a local park, library, etc.?  Thoughts?

              I am also interested in this. Mine is 7.5 mths.
              Thank you,
              Jessica

              Jessica

            • Kathleen Kapetanovic

                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
                  Also interested...have a 7.5 mo old boy. :)

                  --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Kapetanovic <kkapetanovic@...> wrote:

                  > I would be too, I have an almost 10 month boy.
                  >
                  > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Jeanne <jeanneh314@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > In interested too-6 month old
                  > >
                  > > Sent from my iPhone
                  > >
                  > > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:01 PM, pamryan <pamryan@...> wrote:
                  > >

                  > >> We are interested! I have a 7 month old boy.
                  > >>
                  > >> Pam
                  > >>
                  > >> ---- On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:44:20 -0400 Jessica Cummo<jcummo2233@...> wrote ----
                  > >>

                  > >> Stacy,
                  > >> I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!
                  > >>
                  > >> Jessica

                • Jessica Cummo
                  Message 8 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
                    Looks like we need to start a group!
                    I'm happy to collect email addresses. We can decide on a day and place to play each week and those who can make it can come.

                    On Aug 12, 2013, at 9:27 AM, "shamsbeloved" <shams@...> wrote:

                    Also interested...have a 7.5 mo old boy. :)

                    --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Kapetanovic <kkapetanovic@...> wrote:

                    > I would be too, I have an almost 10 month boy.
                    >
                    > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Jeanne <jeanneh314@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > In interested too-6 month old
                    > >
                    > > Sent from my iPhone
                    > >
                    > > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:01 PM, pamryan <pamryan@...> wrote:
                    > >

                    > >> We are interested! I have a 7 month old boy.
                    > >>
                    > >> Pam
                    > >>
                    > >> ---- On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:44:20 -0400 Jessica Cummo<jcummo2233@...> wrote ----
                    > >>

                    > >> Stacy,
                    > >> I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!
                    > >>
                    > >> Jessica

                  • Stacy Blackman
                    Message 9 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
                      That sounds amazing, Jessica!  Thanks for taking the lead on this.  My email address is sblackman0408@... and our nanny's email address is cayleerm521@... (her name is Caylee).

                      Really looking forward to getting this started!

                      Stacy M. Blackman

                      --- In mailto:DecaturMomClub%40yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Kapetanovic <kkapetanovic@...> wrote:

                      > I would be too, I have an almost 10 month boy.
                      >
                      > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Jeanne <jeanneh314@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > In interested too-6 month old
                      > >
                      > > Sent from my iPhone
                      > >
                      > > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:01 PM, pamryan <pamryan@...> wrote:
                      > >

                      > >> We are interested! I have a 7 month old boy.
                      > >>
                      > >> Pam
                      > >>
                      > >> ---- On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:44:20 -0400 Jessica Cummo<jcummo2233@...> wrote ----
                      > >>

                      > >> Stacy,
                      > >> I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!
                      > >>
                      > >> Jessica

                    • pamryan
                      Message 10 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
                        Jessica,

                        Thanks for getting this started!  My email is pamryan@....  My little guy and I are looking forward to meeting more moms and children,

                        Pam, mommy to Robert 7 months

                        ---- On Mon, 12 Aug 2013 10:55:03 -0400 Stacy Blackman <sblackman0408@...> wrote ----

                        That sounds amazing, Jessica!  Thanks for taking the lead on this.  My email address is sblackman0408@... and our nanny's email address is cayleerm521@... (her name is Caylee).

                        Really looking forward to getting this started!

                        Stacy M. Blackman

                        I'm happy to collect email addresses. We can decide on a day and place to play each week and those who can make it can come.
                        On Aug 12, 2013, at 9:27 AM, "shamsbeloved" <shams@...> wrote:

                        Also interested...have a 7.5 mo old boy. :)

                        --- In mailto:DecaturMomClub%40yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Kapetanovic <kkapetanovic@...> wrote:

                        > I would be too, I have an almost 10 month boy.
                        >
                        > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Jeanne <jeanneh314@...> wrote:
                        >
                        > > In interested too-6 month old
                        > >
                        > > Sent from my iPhone
                        > >
                        > > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:01 PM, pamryan <pamryan@...> wrote:
                        > >

                        > >> We are interested! I have a 7 month old boy.
                        > >>
                        > >> Pam
                        > >>
                        > >> ---- On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:44:20 -0400 Jessica Cummo<jcummo2233@...> wrote ----
                        > >>

                        > >> Stacy,
                        > >> I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!
                        > >>
                        > >> Jessica

                      • Kathleen
                        Message 11 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
                          Jessica,
                          A better email for me is kskapetanovic@.... That one gets checked regularly.
                          Looking forward to it, thanks for taking the lead.
                          Kathleen & Christopher, 10 mos

                          Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

                          From: Jessica Cummo <jcummo2233@...>;
                          I'm happy to collect email addresses. We can decide on a day and place to play each week and those who can make it can come.

                          On Aug 12, 2013, at 9:27 AM, "shamsbeloved" <shams@...> wrote:

                          Also interested...have a 7.5 mo old boy. :)

                          --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Kapetanovic <kkapetanovic@...> wrote:

                          > I would be too, I have an almost 10 month boy.
                          >
                          > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Jeanne <jeanneh314@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > > In interested too-6 month old
                          > >
                          > > Sent from my iPhone
                          > >
                          > > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:01 PM, pamryan <pamryan@...> wrote:
                          > >

                          > >> We are interested! I have a 7 month old boy.
                          > >>
                          > >> Pam
                          > >>
                          > >> ---- On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:44:20 -0400 Jessica Cummo<jcummo2233@...> wrote ----
                          > >>

                          > >> Stacy,
                          > >> I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!
                          > >>
                          > >> Jessica

                        • Gal Adam Spinrad

                            I'm happy to collect email addresses. We can decide on a day and place to play each week and those who can make it can come.
                            On Aug 12, 2013, at 9:27 AM, "shamsbeloved" <shams@...> wrote:

                            Also interested...have a 7.5 mo old boy. :)

                            --- In mailto:DecaturMomClub%40yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Kapetanovic <kkapetanovic@...> wrote:

                            > I would be too, I have an almost 10 month boy.
                            >
                            > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Jeanne <jeanneh314@...> wrote:
                            >
                            > > In interested too-6 month old
                            > >
                            > > Sent from my iPhone
                            > >
                            > > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:01 PM, pamryan <pamryan@...> wrote:
                            > >

                            > >> We are interested! I have a 7 month old boy.
                            > >>
                            > >> Pam
                            > >>
                            > >> ---- On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:44:20 -0400 Jessica Cummo<jcummo2233@...> wrote ----
                            > >>

                            > >> Stacy,
                            > >> I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!
                            > >>
                            > >> Jessica

                          • Nancy Spradley
                            Message 13 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
                              Hi,

                              I nanny for a 9 month old girl.  I've checked with her mom, and both she and I are interested in being a part of this playgroup.  Please contact me at nancyspradley@....

                              Thanks so much!

                              Nancy
                              --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "sblackman0408" wrote:

                              > I am looking for an organized Playgroup for my 1 year old daughter - preferably 1-2 times a week. Thanks, in advance!

                            • Karuna Sharma
                              Message 14 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
                                I would be interested to bond with other mommies. I am due in November.

                                Message 15 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
                                  My email address is sharma_karuna14@...
                                  I guess I could join though I have no nanny; well not even a baby yet.

                                  Really looking forward to getting this started!

                                  Stacy M. Blackman

                                  I'm happy to collect email addresses. We can decide on a day and place to play each week and those who can make it can come.
                                  On Aug 12, 2013, at 9:27 AM, "shamsbeloved" <shams@...> wrote:

                                  Also interested...have a 7.5 mo old boy. :)

                                  --- In mailto:DecaturMomClub%40yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Kapetanovic <kkapetanovic@...> wrote:

                                  > I would be too, I have an almost 10 month boy.
                                  >
                                  > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Jeanne <jeanneh314@...> wrote:
                                  >
                                  > > In interested too-6 month old
                                  > >
                                  > > Sent from my iPhone
                                  > >
                                  > > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:01 PM, pamryan <pamryan@...> wrote:
                                  > >

                                  > >> We are interested! I have a 7 month old boy.
                                  > >>
                                  > >> Pam
                                  > >>
                                  > >> ---- On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:44:20 -0400 Jessica Cummo<jcummo2233@...> wrote ----
                                  > >>

                                  > >> Stacy,
                                  > >> I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!
                                  > >>
                                  > >> Jessica

                                • Nadia Kounang
                                  Message 16 of 26 , Aug 13, 2013
                                    Interested as well! Our Max is just about 6 months. It would be great if there were some weekend meetings - to get the kids of some full time working parents in there too!

                                    Thanks.

                                  • Jessica Cummo
                                    Message 17 of 26 , Aug 14, 2013
                                      Hi all,
                                      I started a new group. I invited those of us that expressed interest. It I missed anyone please let me know! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

                                      Jessica
                                    • Jessica Rock

                                        Message 19 of 26 , Aug 14, 2013
                                          Please include me...jeanneh314@...

                                          Sent from my iPhone

                                          On Aug 14, 2013, at 10:11 AM, Jessica Cummo <jcummo2233@...> wrote:

                                          Hi all,
                                          I started a new group. I invited those of us that expressed interest. It I missed anyone please let me know! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

                                          Jessica

                                        • Tessa Scanlon
                                          Message 20 of 26 , Aug 15, 2013
                                            Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
                                            Tessa
                                          • hchase523
                                            Message 21 of 26 , Aug 16, 2013
                                              I'd also be interested in more info about the group. My son is 6 months old.

                                              Thanks.
                                              Heather
                                              --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Tessa Scanlon <tessascanlon@...> wrote:

                                              > Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
                                              > Tessa

                                            • carahoushmand
                                              Message 22 of 26 , Aug 20, 2013
                                                I am aslo interested. I have a 3 month old.

                                                Thanks,
                                                Cara

                                                carahoushmand@...

                                                --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "hchase523" <hchase523@...> wrote:

                                                > I'd also be interested in more info about the group. My son is 6 months old.
                                                >
                                                > Thanks.
                                                > Heather
                                                > --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Tessa Scanlon <tessascanlon@> wrote:
                                                > >
                                                > > Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
                                                > > Tessa

                                              • Brooke
                                                Message 23 of 26 , Aug 21, 2013
                                                  I have an almost 10 month old, very social, little boy and we need a playgroup also! Add me to the email list please! Ombrookeom@...