Nanny / Mom Playgroup

  • sblackman0408
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 11, 2013
      I am looking for an organized Playgroup for my 1 year old daughter - preferably 1-2 times a week. Thanks, in advance!
    • Jessica Cummo
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 11, 2013
        I am also interested in this. Mine is 7.5 mths.
        Thank you,
        Jessica

        Jessica
      • Stacy Blackman

          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 11, 2013
            I would be interested. My son is just 5 months old but very social and loves people. :)

            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 11, 2013
              Stacy,
              I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!

              Jessica

              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 11, 2013
                We are interested!  I have a 7 month old boy.

                Pam

                ---- On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:44:20 -0400 Jessica Cummo<jcummo2233@...> wrote ----

                Stacy,
                I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!

                Jessica

                On Aug 11, 2013, at 12:41 PM, Gal Adam Spinrad <gal.a.spinrad@...> wrote:

                I would be interested. My son is just 5 months old but very social and loves people. :)

                On Aug 11, 2013, at 10:47 AM, Stacy Blackman <sblackman0408@...> wrote:

                Maybe if there enough parents/nannies who are interested, we could set up a playgroup that met weekly or biweekly at a local park, library, etc.?  Thoughts?

                  I am also interested in this. Mine is 7.5 mths.
                  Thank you,
                  Jessica

                  Jessica

                • Kathleen Kapetanovic

                    Message 9 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
                      Also interested...have a 7.5 mo old boy. :)

                      --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Kapetanovic <kkapetanovic@...> wrote:

                      > I would be too, I have an almost 10 month boy.
                      >
                      > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Jeanne <jeanneh314@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > In interested too-6 month old
                      > >
                      > > Sent from my iPhone
                      > >
                      > > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:01 PM, pamryan <pamryan@...> wrote:
                      > >

                      > >> We are interested! I have a 7 month old boy.
                      > >>
                      > >> Pam
                      > >>
                      > >> ---- On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:44:20 -0400 Jessica Cummo<jcummo2233@...> wrote ----
                      > >>

                      > >> Stacy,
                      > >> I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!
                      > >>
                      > >> Jessica

                    • Jessica Cummo
                      Message 10 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
                        Looks like we need to start a group!
                        I'm happy to collect email addresses. We can decide on a day and place to play each week and those who can make it can come.

                        On Aug 12, 2013, at 9:27 AM, "shamsbeloved" <shams@...> wrote:

                        Also interested...have a 7.5 mo old boy. :)

                        --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Kapetanovic <kkapetanovic@...> wrote:

                        > I would be too, I have an almost 10 month boy.
                        >
                        > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Jeanne <jeanneh314@...> wrote:
                        >
                        > > In interested too-6 month old
                        > >
                        > > Sent from my iPhone
                        > >
                        > > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:01 PM, pamryan <pamryan@...> wrote:
                        > >

                        > >> We are interested! I have a 7 month old boy.
                        > >>
                        > >> Pam
                        > >>
                        > >> ---- On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:44:20 -0400 Jessica Cummo<jcummo2233@...> wrote ----
                        > >>

                        > >> Stacy,
                        > >> I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!
                        > >>
                        > >> Jessica

                      • Stacy Blackman
                        Message 11 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
                          That sounds amazing, Jessica!  Thanks for taking the lead on this.  My email address is sblackman0408@... and our nanny's email address is cayleerm521@... (her name is Caylee).

                          Really looking forward to getting this started!

                          Stacy M. Blackman

                          --- In mailto:DecaturMomClub%40yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Kapetanovic <kkapetanovic@...> wrote:

                          > I would be too, I have an almost 10 month boy.
                          >
                          > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Jeanne <jeanneh314@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > > In interested too-6 month old
                          > >
                          > > Sent from my iPhone
                          > >
                          > > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:01 PM, pamryan <pamryan@...> wrote:
                          > >

                          > >> We are interested! I have a 7 month old boy.
                          > >>
                          > >> Pam
                          > >>
                          > >> ---- On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:44:20 -0400 Jessica Cummo<jcummo2233@...> wrote ----
                          > >>

                          > >> Stacy,
                          > >> I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!
                          > >>
                          > >> Jessica

                        • pamryan
                          Message 12 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
                            Jessica,

                            Thanks for getting this started!  My email is pamryan@....  My little guy and I are looking forward to meeting more moms and children,

                            Pam, mommy to Robert 7 months

                            ---- On Mon, 12 Aug 2013 10:55:03 -0400 Stacy Blackman <sblackman0408@...> wrote ----

                            That sounds amazing, Jessica!  Thanks for taking the lead on this.  My email address is sblackman0408@... and our nanny's email address is cayleerm521@... (her name is Caylee).

                            Really looking forward to getting this started!

                            Stacy M. Blackman

                            I'm happy to collect email addresses. We can decide on a day and place to play each week and those who can make it can come.
                            On Aug 12, 2013, at 9:27 AM, "shamsbeloved" <shams@...> wrote:

                            Also interested...have a 7.5 mo old boy. :)

                            --- In mailto:DecaturMomClub%40yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Kapetanovic <kkapetanovic@...> wrote:

                            > I would be too, I have an almost 10 month boy.
                            >
                            > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Jeanne <jeanneh314@...> wrote:
                            >
                            > > In interested too-6 month old
                            > >
                            > > Sent from my iPhone
                            > >
                            > > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:01 PM, pamryan <pamryan@...> wrote:
                            > >

                            > >> We are interested! I have a 7 month old boy.
                            > >>
                            > >> Pam
                            > >>
                            > >> ---- On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:44:20 -0400 Jessica Cummo<jcummo2233@...> wrote ----
                            > >>

                            > >> Stacy,
                            > >> I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!
                            > >>
                            > >> Jessica

                          • Kathleen
                            Message 13 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
                              Jessica,
                              A better email for me is kskapetanovic@.... That one gets checked regularly.
                              Looking forward to it, thanks for taking the lead.
                              Kathleen & Christopher, 10 mos

                              Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

                              From: Jessica Cummo <jcummo2233@...>;
                              I'm happy to collect email addresses. We can decide on a day and place to play each week and those who can make it can come.

                              On Aug 12, 2013, at 9:27 AM, "shamsbeloved" <shams@...> wrote:

                              Also interested...have a 7.5 mo old boy. :)

                              --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Kapetanovic <kkapetanovic@...> wrote:

                              > I would be too, I have an almost 10 month boy.
                              >
                              > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Jeanne <jeanneh314@...> wrote:
                              >
                              > > In interested too-6 month old
                              > >
                              > > Sent from my iPhone
                              > >
                              > > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:01 PM, pamryan <pamryan@...> wrote:
                              > >

                              > >> We are interested! I have a 7 month old boy.
                              > >>
                              > >> Pam
                              > >>
                              > >> ---- On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:44:20 -0400 Jessica Cummo<jcummo2233@...> wrote ----
                              > >>

                              > >> Stacy,
                              > >> I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!
                              > >>
                              > >> Jessica

                            • Gal Adam Spinrad

                                I'm happy to collect email addresses. We can decide on a day and place to play each week and those who can make it can come.
                                On Aug 12, 2013, at 9:27 AM, "shamsbeloved" <shams@...> wrote:

                                Also interested...have a 7.5 mo old boy. :)

                                --- In mailto:DecaturMomClub%40yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Kapetanovic <kkapetanovic@...> wrote:

                                > I would be too, I have an almost 10 month boy.
                                >
                                > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Jeanne <jeanneh314@...> wrote:
                                >
                                > > In interested too-6 month old
                                > >
                                > > Sent from my iPhone
                                > >
                                > > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:01 PM, pamryan <pamryan@...> wrote:
                                > >

                                > >> We are interested! I have a 7 month old boy.
                                > >>
                                > >> Pam
                                > >>
                                > >> ---- On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:44:20 -0400 Jessica Cummo<jcummo2233@...> wrote ----
                                > >>

                                > >> Stacy,
                                > >> I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!
                                > >>
                                > >> Jessica

                              • Nancy Spradley
                                Message 15 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
                                  Hi,

                                  I nanny for a 9 month old girl.  I've checked with her mom, and both she and I are interested in being a part of this playgroup.  Please contact me at nancyspradley@....

                                  Thanks so much!

                                  Nancy
                                  --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "sblackman0408" wrote:

                                  > I am looking for an organized Playgroup for my 1 year old daughter - preferably 1-2 times a week. Thanks, in advance!

                                • Karuna Sharma
                                  Message 16 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
                                    I would be interested to bond with other mommies. I am due in November.

                                    Message 17 of 26 , Aug 12, 2013
                                      My email address is sharma_karuna14@...
                                      I guess I could join though I have no nanny; well not even a baby yet.

                                      Really looking forward to getting this started!

                                      Stacy M. Blackman

                                      I'm happy to collect email addresses. We can decide on a day and place to play each week and those who can make it can come.
                                      On Aug 12, 2013, at 9:27 AM, "shamsbeloved" <shams@...> wrote:

                                      Also interested...have a 7.5 mo old boy. :)

                                      --- In mailto:DecaturMomClub%40yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Kapetanovic <kkapetanovic@...> wrote:

                                      > I would be too, I have an almost 10 month boy.
                                      >
                                      > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Jeanne <jeanneh314@...> wrote:
                                      >
                                      > > In interested too-6 month old
                                      > >
                                      > > Sent from my iPhone
                                      > >
                                      > > On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:01 PM, pamryan <pamryan@...> wrote:
                                      > >

                                      > >> We are interested! I have a 7 month old boy.
                                      > >>
                                      > >> Pam
                                      > >>
                                      > >> ---- On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:44:20 -0400 Jessica Cummo<jcummo2233@...> wrote ----
                                      > >>

                                      > >> Stacy,
                                      > >> I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!
                                      > >>
                                      > >> Jessica

                                    • Nadia Kounang
                                      Message 18 of 26 , Aug 13, 2013
                                        Interested as well! Our Max is just about 6 months. It would be great if there were some weekend meetings - to get the kids of some full time working parents in there too!

                                        Thanks.

                                      • Jessica Cummo
                                        Message 19 of 26 , Aug 14, 2013
                                          Hi all,
                                          I started a new group. I invited those of us that expressed interest. It I missed anyone please let me know! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

                                          Jessica
                                        • Jessica Rock

                                            Message 21 of 26 , Aug 14, 2013
                                              Please include me...jeanneh314@...

                                              Sent from my iPhone

                                              On Aug 14, 2013, at 10:11 AM, Jessica Cummo <jcummo2233@...> wrote:

                                              Hi all,
                                              I started a new group. I invited those of us that expressed interest. It I missed anyone please let me know! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

                                              Jessica

                                            • Tessa Scanlon
                                              Message 22 of 26 , Aug 15, 2013
                                                Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
                                                Tessa
                                              • hchase523
                                                Message 23 of 26 , Aug 16, 2013
                                                  I'd also be interested in more info about the group. My son is 6 months old.

                                                  Thanks.
                                                  Heather
                                                  --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Tessa Scanlon <tessascanlon@...> wrote:

                                                  > Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
                                                  > Tessa

                                                • carahoushmand
                                                  Message 24 of 26 , Aug 20, 2013
                                                    I am aslo interested. I have a 3 month old.

                                                    Thanks,
                                                    Cara

                                                    carahoushmand@...

                                                    --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "hchase523" <hchase523@...> wrote:

                                                    > I'd also be interested in more info about the group. My son is 6 months old.
                                                    >
                                                    > Thanks.
                                                    > Heather
                                                    > --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, Tessa Scanlon <tessascanlon@> wrote:
                                                    > >
                                                    > > Hi, I would love to be added to the group as well.  Porter is 7 months old this week.  Looking forward to it!
                                                    > > Tessa

                                                  • Brooke
                                                    Message 25 of 26 , Aug 21, 2013
                                                      I have an almost 10 month old, very social, little boy and we need a playgroup also! Add me to the email list please! Ombrookeom@...