Re: Baby stuff for sale

  • Kendra Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2013
      Serious inquiries only.  Cash only.

      1. Open Arms Pack-n-play.  - $35.00
      2. Grayco stroller and baby carrier - $40.00
      3. Baby Changing table (does not have drawer) - $40.00
      4. Baby Bjorn Carrier - $20.00

      We will be here Sunday, if interested.Inline image 2Inline image 1
    • Gal Adam Spinrad
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2013
        Hi,

        I'm new to Decatur and would love your recommendations for a great optometrist in or very close to Decatur. Someone who can help a first-timer with vision check and glasses.

        Thanks, Gal