Moms need a few hours peace?

  • kasack14
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2013
      Greetings,
      My name is Katie and I am a grad student at Emory. I have been a part time nanny for the past two years and have 12 years of childcare experience. I have experience with children with special needs (including working at a summer treatment program for children with ADHD and ASD), foster children, and multiples and have cared for children from birth on up. I was a child psychology major in undergrad and am now in school to be a chaplain at a children's hospital. I am certified in CPR and first aid and am comfortable with pets of all kinds. I am a non-smoker and have my own transportation.

      Because of my class schedule, I am not available to be a full time nanny but would love to be able to give moms or dads a few hours off each week. I am free Thursday afternoons and all day Friday and would love to give you a few hours peace. I am also available to baby-sit in the evenings. If I can be of help to your family, please let me know. References are available upon request.

      Thanks,
      Katie