In-home or Childcare Center in Decatur or East Atlanta

  • Elisa8301
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 11:24 AM
      Hi Moms,

      Does anyone have any recommendations for in-home childcare providers or childcare centers in the Decatur/East Atlanta area? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I won't need childcare until next Spring, but I was trying to start somewhat early because I know many of the centers have long waiting lists.

      Thanks much!