Re: [DecaturMomClub] Re: Looking for Nanny

  • Christine Welker
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5 9:41 AM
      Hi Shina,

      Thank you for responding to my post.  As of now, I have found a Nanny who has committed to working next year with our family.  If for some unexpected reason things fall through or she is unavailable, I will keep you in mind.

      Thank you,
      Christine

      Sent from my iPad

      On Aug 4, 2013, at 11:56 PM, "shinalove1982" <shinalove1982@...> wrote:

      Hello my name is Shina Love. I have 9 years of experience as a nanny and teacher. I also babysit and give cello lessons. I am currently a full time nanny and house manager. Please feel free to give me a call anytime for nanny or babysitting help. Thank you for your time. Shina-404-438-6370
      --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "welkerchristine40" <cwelkeratl@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > My family lives in the Medlock Park area and we are looking for a full time Nanny to care for our son beginning the end of August. At that time our son will be 5 months old. My Husband and I both work for the Atlanta Ballet and our work week is Tues.-Sat.
      >
      > Since I am a first time Mom I would greatly appreciate any recommendations or referrals from other Moms in the Decatur area. I would also appreciate advice on where other Moms have searched for child care. Any help would be great.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Christine

    • welkerchristine40
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13 6:35 AM
        --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "welkerchristine40" <cwelkeratl@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > My family lives in the Medlock Park area and we are looking for a full time Nanny to care for our son beginning the end of August. At that time our son will be 5 months old. My Husband and I both work for the Atlanta Ballet and our work week is Tues.-Sat.
        >
        > Since I am a first time Mom I would greatly appreciate any recommendations or referrals from other Moms in the Decatur area. I would also appreciate advice on where other Moms have searched for child care. Any help would be great.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Christine

        I am reposting this message because as of August 13th we are still searching for a Nanny. If there are any great child care givers out there looking for a full time position and a fun family to work for please contact us!

        Best,
        Christine