Re: [DecaturMomClub] New to the group

  • Gal Adam Spinrad
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2013
      Hi Karuna,

      I live close to you too - near Winn Way on Sycamore Ridge. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I met another mom from here yesterday who is due with her first in January. Her name is also Gal!

      Have you lived in Decatur for long? Where did you come here from? We are from San Francisco but spent the last 4 years in Cincinnati, OH.

      Gal

      On Aug 5, 2013, at 12:36 AM, Karuna Sharma wrote:

      Hi Gal,

      Hope your move to Decatur has been nice and you are enjoying this part of Atlanta. I live close to Dekalb Medical center (main campus)' where do you exactly live in Decatur. I am expecting our first baby in November; perhaps Judah and my baby make a good buddy.

      take care
      Karuna

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2013
        Hi Gal,
        I do recognize the street name, but I am very bad with remembering it. Btw, do you go to Wellness center at Dekalb as well?
        I have lived in here since January 2010, but lived in others parts like Candler Park area in the last 4 years. Then I was away to UK for 2 years and returned last December. Yes I originate in India, and have been moving around for higher studies a lot with my husband who now has a job at Georgia State University.
        It will be nice to catch up once the temperature outside little bit goes down.
        Ciao