Amazing nanny available T, Th, Fr beginning Sept

  • mickivelmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2013
      Due to a schedule change, our amazing nanny will be looking to pick up additional hours beginning in September. She's been a blessing to our two Kirkwood families over the past months, but we will only be needing her Mondays & Wednesdays now. We would love to help her find another family or two to fill her schedule!!!

      For the past 4 months, Ms. Pat has watched our 6 month old son and our neighbors' 10 month old daughter. She has years of experience with newborns, infants, and young children. Originally from Trinidad & Tobago, she was certified as a Nurse's Aid in Brooklyn where she also worked as a Nanny before moving to Georgia. She has raised her twin granddaughters and most recently as live-out nanny for several Decatur/Kirkwood families.

      She loves playing with the children, helping them meet their milestones, going for walks, and singing. She also performs light housework (bottles, childrens' laundry, etc) and is dog-friendly.

      If you're looking for a childcare provider Tues, Thurs, and Fri beginning this fall, please feel free to contact me for info.

      -Micki