Re: Baby Stuff for Sale

  • Kendra Lee
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31 6:42 AM
      Hi Gal,

      I got tied up with work and a class last night.  My apologies.  Will try to get the pergo high chair info. over today.

      Kendra

      On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 7:44 PM, Kendra Lee <kl081567@...> wrote:
      Baby stuff for sale. Cash only. Good condition. Please contact us only if you are seriously considering and are responsive with emails. Located in Decatur.

      All items are in good condition.

      1. Peg Pergo - high chair (ours is medium blue/white plaid) - $50
      2. Arms Reach Pac-n-Play - $40.00
      3. Grayco stroller and infant carrier- $40.00 (has a fewminor scratches on tray)
      4. Baby Bjorn Infant Strap on carrier - $25.00
      5. White Changing table - $45.00

      Toys -
      1. Leap frog Music table - $7.00 (fair condition)
      2. Leap frog reading wand and 5 books - $15.00 (good condition)

      Can send pictures if you are seriously interested.  Please email.

      Kendra

    • Gal Adam Spinrad