- Hello, my husband and I are looking for a nanny/nanny share/other care in the afternoons (1:30 to 5:00 or 5:30) on Tuesdays and Thursdays for our 11-month-old son. We are currently sharing a nanny with another family in the mornings, but our work schedules have changed so that we now need care on those afternoons as well. Please let me know if you would be interested or have any recommendations!
- Our first baby is due any day and we are looking for a family who would be interested in going in on a nanny share together in about 3 months. I work from home and will be going back after 12 weeks of maternity leave. Our thought is another family could drop off their child at my house rather than do daycare and we could split the cost of a nanny. I am in the Oak Grove neighborhood. Please contact me if you are interested.
- We are searching for a family to join our nanny share. We have been sharing a nanny with a couple who recently had to leave the share.
We have a wonderful nanny who comes to our home in Decatur from 8-6 Monday through Friday. She charges $500 per week ($250 per family) and provides excellent care with a great attitude. We also performed a background check which she passed with flying colors.
If this is something that you're interested in, please send me a message. Thanks!
- Hi,We live in the Decatur area and are searching for nanny share in the Decatur area or close by. I'm interested in speaking with you. Thank you.
- After posting this, the situation changed and our nanny is no longer available. We aren't sure of what our needs will be. But I will keep your email and let you know if we are back in the nanny share market.
On May 31, 2014, at 7:44 AM, "bbritney296@... [DecaturMomClub]" <DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
Hi,We live in the Decatur area and are searching for nanny share in the Decatur area or close by. I'm interested in speaking with you. Thank you.
We're looking for a family to share a nanny with beginning in early April. Ideally you are either near Emory/Druid Hills or are interested in having the share take place entirely at our house. Our daughter will be 3 months old when the share begins. Thanks!