Re: [DecaturMomClub] Childcare

  • Natalie Jo Williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21, 2013
      Veronica,
      We are recent transplants to Decatur as well.  We really like First Baptist Church's daycare program.  Ask for Barbara, she is the Director.  They are located on Clairemont.
      Good luck.
      Natalie

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 21, 2013, at 9:31 PM, "vbattagl" <veronica.battaglia@...> wrote:

      My partner and I will be moving to Kirkwood from KC, Missouri in a couple of weeks. We are looking for either a nanny share or a daycare for our 16 month old son. Any suggestions for good daycares (or ones to stay away from)? And if anyone is offering a nanny share with their nanny, please let me know.

      Thanks!
      Veronica

    • Brooke
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 21, 2013
        Soulshine Sprouts is in Kirkwood and it is a great daycare. I am their artist/sign painter/muralist!

        --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "vbattagl" <veronica.battaglia@...> wrote:

        > My partner and I will be moving to Kirkwood from KC, Missouri in a couple of weeks. We are looking for either a nanny share or a daycare for our 16 month old son. Any suggestions for good daycares (or ones to stay away from)? And if anyone is offering a nanny share with their nanny, please let me know.
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Veronica

      • Jessica Cummo
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 21, 2013
          I have a friend that takes her daughter to Sunshine Sprouts. They love it. I went recently to a fundraiser there with free babysitting. It was a nice facility with good people.

          Jessica