Childcare

  • vbattagl
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21, 2013
      My partner and I will be moving to Kirkwood from KC, Missouri in a couple of weeks. We are looking for either a nanny share or a daycare for our 16 month old son. Any suggestions for good daycares (or ones to stay away from)? And if anyone is offering a nanny share with their nanny, please let me know.

      Thanks!
      Veronica
    • Natalie Jo Williams
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 21, 2013
        Veronica,
        We are recent transplants to Decatur as well.  We really like First Baptist Church's daycare program.  Ask for Barbara, she is the Director.  They are located on Clairemont.
        Good luck.
        Natalie

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 21, 2013, at 9:31 PM, "vbattagl" <veronica.battaglia@...> wrote:

        My partner and I will be moving to Kirkwood from KC, Missouri in a couple of weeks. We are looking for either a nanny share or a daycare for our 16 month old son. Any suggestions for good daycares (or ones to stay away from)? And if anyone is offering a nanny share with their nanny, please let me know.

        Thanks!
        Veronica

      • Brooke
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 21, 2013
          Soulshine Sprouts is in Kirkwood and it is a great daycare. I am their artist/sign painter/muralist!

          --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "vbattagl" <veronica.battaglia@...> wrote:

          > My partner and I will be moving to Kirkwood from KC, Missouri in a couple of weeks. We are looking for either a nanny share or a daycare for our 16 month old son. Any suggestions for good daycares (or ones to stay away from)? And if anyone is offering a nanny share with their nanny, please let me know.
          >
          > Thanks!
          > Veronica

        • Jessica Cummo
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 21, 2013
            I have a friend that takes her daughter to Sunshine Sprouts. They love it. I went recently to a fundraiser there with free babysitting. It was a nice facility with good people.

            Jessica