Anyone know of jobs in the area?

  • jessicabergerson123
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2013
      I have been applying everywhere to preschools, church daycares, public schools, etc. I am beginning to look at administrative positions and such. One issue is that I do not have a CDA but I'd like to work as a teachers' assistant or administrative assistant.

      Anyway, after looking for 4 months I am at my wits' end. If anyone here had a job posting in the Decatur area please message me or post it here to the group. THANKS!!