Re: YOUR INVITED TO A FREE CREATIVITY CLASS/DISCUSSION

  • Kendra Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 12:02 PM
      Dear Decatur Neighbors,

      Your invited July 30th at 7:30 p.m. to enjoy a FREE class that will free your creativity.

      Experience a fun, safe and creative space
      to unleash your creativity!

      A chance to tap into and practice your creativity!

      • We'll discuss how you can easily tap into your creative side.
      • We'll also talk about why creativity is important in your daily life.
      • I'll give you some tips on how can you get your creativity flowing with ease.
      • I'll share a little secret ... Everyone is creative.  Yes, even you!
      • You'll experience how creativity energy expands in a group!
      • We'll actually do a few short creative exercises, so you can experience your creativity first hand!

      COME FIND OUT MORE!

      Our free class and discussion will be held on Tuesday July 30th • 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. at Charis Books and More.
      NOTE: A $5 donation is suggested for Charis Books and More in support of their non profit and for sponsoring this free talk.
      Please save your seat in advance.  Drop me an email at: info@...

      I'd love to see you and to have you join me!

      Kendra
      Whole Brain Community
      Ridgeland Ave.
      Decatur, GA 30030