Natural childbirth recommendation?

  • jennifer.ingle@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2013
      I am pregnant for the first time and want a natural, unmedicated birth. Does anyone have any recommendations for a provider reasonably close to Decatur? All of the recommendations I have seen online are for Dr. Tate or Intown Midwifery. My insurance doesn't cover Intown, so they're out. I've been seeing Dr. Tate, but I'm just not impressed thus far. Does anyone have any other suggestions, or has anyone done a natural, unmedicated birth with Dr. Tate (good or bad)?
    • allisonbower78
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2013
        Have you tried Dr. Bootstaylor? Intown midwifery practices under his supervision. Perhaps your insurance will pay up if you go directly to him...