Kid's creativity workshop. A day of fun!

  • Kendra Armacost
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2013
      Dear parents,

      Please join us July 13th for an art and creativity workshop for kids ages 6 to 12. We'll create mixed media self portraits with drawing, painting, collage and photos.

      This workshop will teach kids how to express themselves and explore their own creative voice.

      Details: July 13th from 11 to 1:30 at Charis Books and more. Held by Whole Brain Community.

      Cost: $40.00 with all supplies included.

      Special pffer of $35.00 for our Decatur neighbors.

      Please sign up by july 6th to reserve your child's spot.

      Limited seats available.

      R. S. V.P to info@...