Re: Recommendations for Doctors at Dekalb?

  • wheredidthequietgo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2013
      Hi! I had Dr. Bowen at Dekalb, and she was great. However, Drs. Pancer and Pope are great, too (they're at my regular OBGYN, Perimeter OBGYN). I ended up having to have a c-section, and Dr. Bowen did a great job. I've actually had surgery with her before, and she was great then, too. She's great about keeping you informed.