Recommendations for Doctors at Dekalb?

  • tallmantot
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2013
      Hello All,

      I am newly pregnant and would love some recommendations, good and bad, for doctors at Dekalb Medical Center.

      I have family and friends who delivered at Northside and weren't too thrilled with who they had.

      Any recs would be greatly appreciated!

      Thanks,
      CET
    • wheredidthequietgo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2013
        Hi! I had Dr. Bowen at Dekalb, and she was great. However, Drs. Pancer and Pope are great, too (they're at my regular OBGYN, Perimeter OBGYN). I ended up having to have a c-section, and Dr. Bowen did a great job. I've actually had surgery with her before, and she was great then, too. She's great about keeping you informed.