Baby Stuff for sale by owner

  • kendralee0815
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2013
      Pergo High chair in good condition - $50.00 - Cash only

      Pac-n-Play - in good condition - $30.00 - cash only

      Baby Born - Good Condition - $20.00 Cash Only

      Grayco Baby SToller with snap on child carrier/seat - $40.00 Cash Only

      Live in Decatur.

      Leaving town Friday for a week. Please contact prior to this.

      Kendra

      kl081567@...
    • Sarah Schancupp
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2013
        Hi,

        I am not going to have a chance to get to your house before you leave for a week, but if you stil have the baby born available when you return please let me know.

        Thanks,
        Sarah