Free Movie Event!

  • vanessa g
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 12:39 PM
      Need Something to do this weekend?
      Come join us at Higher Calling Ministries at Beulah Cathedral Church on June 1 for our Screen on the Green. Live music will begin at 8 p.m. and Finding Nemo will begin at 9 p.m. FREE POPCORN for the first 100 guest. Please stop by the concession stand and purchase a treat. All proceeds from the sell of snacks will go to benefit the Victor P. Smith Scholarship fund.
      We are located at 2901 Wesley Chapel Rd. Decatur. GA. 30034
      https://www.facebook.com/events/318679854927449/