Childcare needed beginning in August

  • wheredidthequietgo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18 9:46 AM
      Hi!

      My family lives in Tucker (very close to Decatur) and our present babysitter will be having a baby in August (hooray!), meaning we'll need to find a new arrangement (boo!). At that point our son will be 11 months old. Anyone interested in a nanny share? Also, this is my first time looking into this, so could anyone advise me on how much it would generally cost?