Creative Summer Camp-Ages 4-13-the indie-pendent

  • theindiependent
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2013
      Holy moly!!! We cant believe camp kicks off in just a couple weeks!!! There are still spots available for your little or medium sized creators. With options for all ages and all schedules you're sure to find something that will inspire your child to join us. Registration and more info here-http://bit.ly/WwGlJn

      the indie-pendent is a handmade boutique located in Virginia Highland offering the finest in hand-crafted home decor, accessories and special occasion gifts. We teach a variety of creative workshops for adults and children in our studio space, which is also available to rent for private parties.
      www.theindie-pendent.com