Community Event Saturday June 8th,

  • Over and Beyond Basketball
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2013
      Hello All,I hope this email finds you well. I just wanted to reach back out and inform you that Over and Beyond Basketball, LLC is having a community event on Saturday June 8th from 12-4 pm located at the Decatur Community Center. There will be bonding, music, food, entertainment, and much more!!!! I have provided the link for you to refer to for more information. Feel free to SPREAD THE WORD...everyone's welcome!!! Thanks in advance!!http://overandbeyondbasketball.net/Home_Page.phpRegards,