Special Offer for Decatur Moms and Neighbors,

  • kendraleea43
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2013
      Decatur Neighbors,

      Come join Whole Brain Community for a day of fun May 18th as we create mixed media and collage mandala. This workshop will be held at 1:00 and we have rented Candler Park Yoga's room for the space.

      Jump start your creativity, enjoy guided a meditation and then dive into some creative play creating a mandala full of your visions and intentions for the rest of 2013. No creative background required. Email us for the special $10 off for our decatur nieghbors.

      Info: at info@... or www.wholebraincommunity.com