Community Bonding with Over and Beyond Basketball LLC....

  • Over and Beyond Basketball
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2013
    Good evening O.A.B.B. Family and Friends,

    We hope you have time to join us this Saturday May 4th, for some community bonding, fun, food, and a special announcement from Over and Beyond Basketball LLC. This event is free so please invite friends and other family members. Thank you for your support in Over and Beyond Basketball LLC, and our student athletes.

    Omar Collington
    Founder and CEO
    Over and Beyond Basketball, LLC
    overandbeyondbasketball.net