ISO nanny share in North Decatur

  • yvonnelq
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2013
      I am new to this group and saw that there have been some postings previously about finding nannies and nanny share families. We currently have a shared nanny care for our 1 year old daughter that has been great but unfortunately the other family has decided they need our nanny for their needs only so we will sadly lose her. We have been offered a daycare spot for our daughter but I really don't want her in a daycare environment. So:

      Anyone looking for child care for their toddler and would like to discuss a possible nanny share arrangement with me?

      Or anyone happy with their nanny but wouldn't mind alleviating some of the cost by allowing my daughter to join the fun?

      Thanks, and have a great day!
      /Yvonne