Close to My Heart

  • Amanda Deerr
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2013
    Dear Friends,
    We all have memories, but they won’t last forever. That’s why it’s so important to preserve the memories of those precious people and events in your life. Close To My Heart offers exquisite, state-of-the-art papercrafting and stamping tools that enable you to celebrate the people and places that mean the most to you. Discover our exclusive My Acrylix® clear stamps, our Workshops on the Go® kits, and our large selection of albums, papers, inks, and accessories. Our generous array of products ensures that you have all you need to achieve the exact look you want. Let me show you how to make your memories last with Close To My Heart’s top-quality products today!

    Contact me today for any of your scrapbooking needs!
    Amanda Deerr-Miller
    303-868-7475