Looking for 3 to 4 bedroom house rental

  • kjacksonissa
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2013
      Greetings fellow moms! Our family is looking for a 3-4 bedroom house rental in city of Decatur school district. We live out of the school district and have a child who currently attend Clairemont under the tuition program, but as you know they discontinued the program and our son will be starting high school in the fall. Price range is $1,400-2,000/month. Our plan is to rent for a year or two, then buy. If you know of anyone who might be renting their home, please contact me. Thanks, Kai