CREATIVE SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION, NOW OPEN @ the indie-pendent

  • theindiependent
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 12:50 PM

      SUMMER CAMP! You have asked for it and now its time to register! With options

      for all ages and all schedules you're sure to find something that will inspire

      your child to join us. Registration and more info here-http://bit.ly/WwGlJn

      the indie-pendent  is a handmade boutique located in Virginia Highland offering

      the finest in hand-crafted home decor, accessories and special occasion gifts.

      We teach a variety of creative workshops for adults and children in our studio

      space, which is also available to rent for private parties.

      www.theindie-pendent.com