Re: Looking for nanny

  • Megan Capocci
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4 9:43 AM
      Hi Lara and Alexis,

      I have an amazing nanny to care for our 8 month old son. She is reliable, kind-hearted and an excellent communicator. She speaks Spanish, knows sign language and loves our little guy. We are so happy with her and are now looking for a nanny share family. Our home is located in the VA Highland area near Piedmont Park. Could that location work for either of you?

      She currently works with us Monday - Friday from 8:30 - 4:30, but she can flex up to 8 - 5pm. If you are interested in discussing more, please don't hesitate to email me at meganccosta@... and we can discuss further.

      Thanks so much,
      Megan

      --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "aemyers94" <amyers94@...> wrote:

      > Lara,
      > We are also looking for a nanny share for 2-3 days a week, but we won't need someone until May and we will most likely only need someone for Tuesday, part of Wednesday, and Thursday. I don't have any referrals, as we just started looking. We have a 2 month old. We live in Medlock Park, behind Melton's, but I work in Decatur. If you find anyone, please let me know and I will keep an eye out for referrals and pass along anyone I find.
      >
      > Alexis
      >
      > --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "Lara Anderson" <larafanch@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi! I had my second son November 30 and we are looking for a part time nanny or nanny share for 2-3 days per week starting March 4. We live near Agnes Scott. Would love any referrals! Thank you so much!

    • Lara Sevener
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4 11:59 AM
        Megan,

        Thanks so much for reaching out. We were so lucky to have our old nanny, who recently moved back to the US from France, come back to work for us, so we won't be needing a nanny share now.

        Your nanny sounds wonderful. Best of luck finding someone to enjoy her with you!

        Thanks again,
        Lara

        Lara Sevener
        404-932-4889 (cell)
        Sent from my iPhone.  Please excuse typos and brevity.