Experienced babysitter/nanny available for evenings, weekends and part-time day

  • Nancy Spradley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2013
      Hi Decatur Moms (and Dads),

      I'm an experienced and responsible babysitter/nanny with reasonable rates. I'm available to keep your child in my safe and loving care. I'm able to be flexible with hours needed and can be available on short notice.

      I have excellent references.

      Please call for more information or to set up an appointment for introduction at your convenience. 334-333-4974

      Thank you,
      Nancy Spradley