Help! Looking for full time preschool.

  • miamimd78
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2013
      Hello all! My family is moving into the area the beginning of February and I am desperately looking for a preschool for my 3 and a 1/2 year old. We work full time and I am looking for a full time preschool. All advice would be greatly appreciated.
    • Amy Roscoe
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2013
        I have friends who have used and loved The First School.  At Decatur Baptist Church.

        Good luck and welcome to Decatur!