Looking for townhouse/condo to rent in Decatur

  • mr0830
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2012
      Hello! My husband and I (and our four month old!) are looking for a townhouse or condo to rent in Decatur. We currently live up by Lake Lanier but my husband was relocated and now works down in College Park. The commute is tough, so we'd like to find a place in town to rent while we're trying to sell our home. We would prefer a townhouse or condo (but would be open to a low-maintenance home) with at least two bedrooms and 1.5 baths.

      Please email me if any of you have any homes for rent or know of any in your neighborhood. I have a friend who suggested this group as a great resource, so I appreciate your time. Thank you so much!

      Michelle
      emrothmeier@...
    • Amy Roscoe
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 26, 2012
        Michelle,

        Just a FYI, our house is for sale if you sale your house soon.  http://www.duffyrealtyofatlanta.idxco.com/idx/7228/details.php?idxID=077&listingID=07020593 Great Schools and wonderful Community.

        I don't know of a townhouse or condo for rent but will keep my ears open.

        Good luck and welcome to Decatur!
        Amy Roscoe
        404-819-1144

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 28, 2012