Nanny Share Opportunity

  • Kerin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2012
      Decatur Neighbors,

      We are looking for another family to share our wonderful nanny, Lisa, with us. The share will begin the beginning of February, when I have to return to work from maternity leave. Our baby girl will be four months old by then. We can share with another baby or a child up to five, as we have toys for our 3 year old son. We plan to have the nanny from 8:30 - 5:30, Monday through Friday.

      Please let me know if you are interested and want more details.

      Thanks!
      Kerin
    • Lara Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
        Hi Kerin,

        Just joined the group. We are looking for nanny care for my 2-month old son starting March 4 Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8:30 to 5:30. have you found anyone to help share with your nanny? if not, please contact me.
        Lara Anderson, lara@.... Thank you!