House for Sale in City of Decatur $425,900 4 bedroom, 3 bath.

  • ecpwg
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      Please share. We are moving (not outside of Decatur), but we need to sale our home. If you know anyone who is interested in moving tell them to call me at 404-819-1144. Built in 1939 bungalow in City of Decatur Winnona Park Elementery, 4th/5th Academeny, Renfore Middle School, Decatur High School. Quiet Deadend street, big backyard, crawlspace/basement recently updated by Trotter to ensure no leakage, two car garage, 4 bedroom, 3 bath, sunroom, breakfast room, small screened in porch, deck, mudroom. A steel at $425,900.

      Please go to https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151295962255129.520726.659740128&type=1 to see pictures.

      Contact amyroscephotography@... or 404-819-1144

      Amy Roscoe
      Amy Roscoe Photography