Re: Seeking nanny share Jan 2013

  • mcp
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2012
      Hi,

      I just joined Decatur Mom's and I am due in January 2013. I am not sure if you have already found someone to share a nanny with yet. If you haven't, I would be interested. We haven't started looking for a nanny yet but were going to look at care.com as it was highly recommended. Please let me know if you are still interested.
      Thanks!