Re: [DecaturMomClub] Just Moved to Decatur

  • Stacy Hampton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2012
      Hi there,

      I would sign up for the Decatur Families group through Meetup. They do alot of activities and most have kids between 18 months and 2.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 8, 2012, at 10:12 PM, "didipintor" <didipintor@...> wrote:

      Hello Mamas!

      My family and I just moved here from Ohio a few weeks ago. We are in City of Decatur and have loved it so far. We have two girls (5 and 2) and a 3rd babe due mid August.

      We have really enjoyed spending time at McKoy pool (what a fabulous pool for little ones) and meeting some great people. Out oldest will start Kindergarten August 1 at Winnona Park.

      Anyone know of any play groups for our two year old? I would love to hear the "Mamas scoop" on great things for young families around the city during the week.

      Thanks everyone, hope to meet some of you soon!

      Warmly,
      Diana