Re: [DecaturMomClub] Just Moved to Decatur

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2012

      There aren't any!!!! Welcome to Decatur!! I have a 2 year old, just turned 2 June 16th. I'd love to get together! I'm originally from WI, have lived here about 4 years now. Our son will be starting the preschool at the church of christ on 51 in fall, one day per week. Also the library has story time on Thursdays. My name is Mary. Looking forward to meeting you! And congrats on the baby due in August!

      On Jul 8, 2012 9:12 PM, "didipintor" <didipintor@...> wrote:

      Hello Mamas!

      My family and I just moved here from Ohio a few weeks ago. We are in City of Decatur and have loved it so far. We have two girls (5 and 2) and a 3rd babe due mid August.

      We have really enjoyed spending time at McKoy pool (what a fabulous pool for little ones) and meeting some great people. Out oldest will start Kindergarten August 1 at Winnona Park.

      Anyone know of any play groups for our two year old? I would love to hear the "Mamas scoop" on great things for young families around the city during the week.

      Thanks everyone, hope to meet some of you soon!

      Warmly,
      Diana

    • Mary