Just Moved to Decatur

  • didipintor
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8 7:12 PM
      Hello Mamas!

      My family and I just moved here from Ohio a few weeks ago. We are in City of Decatur and have loved it so far. We have two girls (5 and 2) and a 3rd babe due mid August.

      We have really enjoyed spending time at McKoy pool (what a fabulous pool for little ones) and meeting some great people. Out oldest will start Kindergarten August 1 at Winnona Park.

      Anyone know of any play groups for our two year old? I would love to hear the "Mamas scoop" on great things for young families around the city during the week.

      Thanks everyone, hope to meet some of you soon!

      Warmly,
      Diana
    • Mary