Day Care suggestions? Clarian Place?

  • Gem
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2012
      Greetings!

      We are moving from midtown to Decatur, and are looking to change daycares from Primrose (which we LOVE) to a more convenient
      one in or near the downtown Decatur area. We have called around, and there are wait lists at most. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas and/or opinions
      on day cares. We have heard good things about Suburban Nursery and
      Clarian Place.... Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

      Gem