Seeking nanny share Jan 2013

  • lynnyenhuynh
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2012
      Are you expecting?? So are we!! We are looking for a nanny and someone who is interested in sharing a nanny starting January 2013. Please email me at lynnburger@... if you are interested in sharing a nanny or if you are a nanny who will be available January 2013. We live near North Dekalb Mall in Decatur. We look forward to hearing from you!
    • mcp
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2012
        Hi,

        I just joined Decatur Mom's and I am due in January 2013. I am not sure if you have already found someone to share a nanny with yet. If you haven't, I would be interested. We haven't started looking for a nanny yet but were going to look at care.com as it was highly recommended. Please let me know if you are still interested.
        Thanks!