Wonderful Full Time Nanny Available June 1

  • elg5
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2012
      Hi All.

      My name is Emily, and I'm writing because our wonderful nanny, Sirsa, is now looking for a full time family to begin June 4. My 2yo son has been part of a nanny share, along with another 2yo and an infant. Both other boys are starting school in June, meaning that Sirsa is looking for a full time family. Sirsa is incredibly nurturing, reliable, and she considers the boys family. Sirsa takes the boys to the park every day, as well as the zoo, leaping lizards, etc. She also takes time to teach them their letters and numbers, and being Spanish speaking, our little guy understands Spanish! Sirsa speaks English as well, so communication is comfortable in either language. We found her through sitter-city, meaning that she has had a full background check. While we *hope* that Sirsa will be able to continue to watch our son part-time, we are happy to talk about whether this will be best for you. I, along with the other two families, are happy to serve as references and Sirsa is happy to meet whenever convenient.

      My # is 919-423-5454.

      Best,
      Emily