Re: [DecaturMomClub] Local Consignment sale coming up - Little Rascals

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 16, 2012
      I hear you I do!!!! I missed it last year!

      You're welcome! I'm all about finding a good deal and always like to pass these on. :)
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 16, 2012
        This is a great consignment sale - I rarely miss one!

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 16, 2012
          When they hit 100 fans on their facebook page, they are giving away a 6:00 pre-sale pass for Thursday March 1st. There is a post on the wall if you answer the question, you can get 2 extra entries in the drawing. This would get you in before the consignors get to shop.

          Regards,
          Kerrie Thornton
          http://www.facebook.com/HowFastTimeFliesStore
          Cell# 940-577-0458