Local Consignment sale coming up - Little Rascals

  • Kerrie Thornton
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 16, 2012

      Hi there! Just wanted to post that there is a local consignment sale coming up in 2 weeks here in Decatur. It's happens in Spring & Fall. Here's a little info below and you can go to the link above for the facebook page and there is an event that gives more detail. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

      Little Rascals Kids Consignment Sale - INFO BELOW

      Get 70% of what is sold! Put your children's slightly used Spring & Summer clothing, toys, games, furniture, bedding, books, puzzles & computer games in this consignment sale and get 70% of sales!

      LITTLE RASCAL SPRING S...ALE DATES:
      Here are the times that we are receiving your consigned items:
      Wednesday February 29th 9:00am - 7:00pm
      Thursday March 1st 8:00am - 4:00pm

      DATES AND TIMES YOU CAN SHOP:
      Volunteers get to shop early and get in to the Pre-sale at 6:00pm
      Thursday March 1st 6:00pm - 10:00pm

      Consignors get to shop early and get in to the Pre-sale at 7:00pm
      Thursday March 1st 7:00pm - 10:00pm

      Public Sale starts:
      Friday March 2nd 8:00am - 6:00pm

      Half Price Sale:
      Saturday March 3rd 9:00am - 3:00pm

      Regards,
      Kerrie Thornton
      http://www.facebook.com/HowFastTimeFliesStore
      Cell# 940-577-0458
      Email: kdthornton2001@...
      Gmail: thorntonkerrie@...
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/kerriethornton
    • Mary

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 16, 2012
          You're welcome! I'm all about finding a good deal and always like to pass these on. :)

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 16, 2012
            I hear you I do!!!! I missed it last year!

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 16, 2012
              This is a great consignment sale - I rarely miss one!

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 16, 2012
                When they hit 100 fans on their facebook page, they are giving away a 6:00 pre-sale pass for Thursday March 1st. There is a post on the wall if you answer the question, you can get 2 extra entries in the drawing. This would get you in before the consignors get to shop.